Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives ? !
為什麼有些男人寧要狗不要妻?

1.The later you come home the more excited your dogs are to see you.

你愈晚回家牠越興奮

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

你錯喊另外一頭狗的名字牠也不會介意

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.

你把東西撒得滿地都是,牠很高興

 

4. A dog's parents never visit.

牠的父母永遠不會來訪

 

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

你提高嗓子強烈表態,牠也不反感

 

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

你永不須要等啊等的,狗狗永遠隨時準備好出門

 

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

你喝醉了狗狗覺得你很有趣

 

8. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, 'If I died, would you get another dog?'

狗狗不會半夜把你推醒,問你牠死了你會不會找另外一條狗

 

9.If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.

狗狗從你身上嗅到別的狗的味道,不但不會生氣還會覺得很有趣

 

And last, but not least: 最後,但很重要:

10 If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

狗狗離開你時絕不會分掉你一半財產!

 

( 取材自 E-Mail,感謝原作者分享。) 編輯日期:2010年12月2日 星期四, 11:51 PM